• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Z1

windym

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Points
123
Just spotted this on the bay.

$_57-9.webp


Item number

182122282618


Andy
 
If you like being the centre of attention then this is certainly for you, a very rare rare colour for the Z1.
 
I've had a look for you Gaz, £35k and it is actually black with a wrap!

I quite like the look of it though, just don't happen to have a spare £35k just at the minute!
 
£35k :eek:

That's why it is rare colour then :p
 
Non original Z1. Big shame. Wrong colour, wrong wheels.
 
Didn't realise you had a Z4M now John @wildeboy must take a ganders at that sometime.
 
Yes, upgraded to a proper roof!!

Are you doing Zfest or Silverstone this year @Aceman? If so I'll see you at one of those or you are welcome to stop by anytime.
 
No plans to attend I am afraid however might pop over one evening as you are only around corner.
 
Back
Top