Wanted Z Star Style 35 alloys

NickUK

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
I would like to replace the wheels on my car so looking for a set of Z Star Style 35 in reasonable condition with decent tyres please. I am willing to do a swap if the wheels I have listed are of interest to anybody with some Z Star wheels. Cheers!

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
What wheels are you taking off your car?

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
If you fancy a drive to Cornwall I have a set you can have FOC. You're the first person I have heard to ask for style 35 wheels as far as I can recall

NickUK

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
If you fancy a drive to Cornwall I have a set you can have FOC. You're the first person I have heard to ask for style 35 wheels as far as I can recall
Hi. That's a kind offer, thank you. I actually have them already but the set on there are not in the best state from the previous owner and the tyres are awful. I have a full set of pepperpots as well in better condition but they're not to my taste. Call me weird but I am keeping the Goldeneye look, hence wanting to use Style 35 still.

mktommo

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Good choice and good luck with the wheel hunting

I've kept my Z Stars on mine too. They're not the best looking wheels but they're original and go well with the car. My wheels are a little more tatty than I would like (a bit dull and some small corrosion around the bolts etc), and I plan to refurb sometime - probably next year.

If they're good enough for BMW and for 007 who am I to argue..........!

NickUK

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
I have just removed a set of Z stars and replaced them with Style 32's, so they are available.Tyres passed last MOT in January.
Where are you based please? I would have taken up @Jack Ratt's kind offer but it's too far to go at the moment (as much as I would like a trip to Cornwall right now)!