• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Yaw sensor

Tom Holland

Zorg Addict
Joined
Jun 28, 2017
Points
49
Can anyone either suggest someone to repair or sell me a yaw sensor. I suspect mine has been water damaged. Are they plug and play or will I be needing an auto electrician to do some juju?
As always be very grateful for some suggestions. Cheers
 

Attachments

  • 16119394574094014332228562195048.webp
    16119394574094014332228562195048.webp
    40 KB · Views: 246
They are plug and play, very common issue due to being sunk under the passengers carpet. I think I have one. I’ll check
 
If you could that would be grand, I'm also in need of a headlight plastic liner O/S. It goes between the bodywork and the headlight unit? Though this is just an assumption.
Regards Tom
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210127_123306.webp
    IMG_20210127_123306.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 222
Morning, yes I think that's it. Is it both items? If not what's the other one. As for the plastic shield I need the O/S Can you resend a photo of the yaw sencor with all the numbers visible so I can check against mine please.
Regards Tom
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210130_111922.webp
    IMG_20210130_111922.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 182
Hello, so the numbers are all different but I don't know if that makes any difference or not. How much will you be wanting for this sencor? Cheers
 
Hello Lee, I think I have seen this advert. Will look into it. Cheers

I went down the second hand route before and 2 years later needed another unit. The solder drys on the joints and breaks causing the faults. Very annoying as this is the only system on the Z3 that has a limp mode.
 
Hello Lee, now that's interesting because mine in not in a limp mode. It is just displaying a DSC light...I will consider all options and make the wrong choice soon. Cheers for the info ATB
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lee
Hello Lee, well I was right! I did make the wrong choice! I bought the yaw sencor. Fitted it and same problem. Today an auto electrician told me that it's a faulty Abs module. Guess I would be best to get mine fixed rather than buying a second hand one. Would you agree? Cheers Tom
 
Back
Top