• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted WTB C33 Radio

ray1425

Regular Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Points
13
Looking for the stock radio for my 1997 Z3. If you have upgraded your stereo and have a fully functional C33 radio, I'm looking for one. Thanks, Ray.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have this......
 

Attachments

  • 20180312_105531.webp
    20180312_105531.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 279
Not sure if it would plug into my wiring harness. I don't think it's the same model as mine
 
plugs on the back look the same but the controls on the front of the radio are completely different
 
I've not seen one of those in a Z3 before. Is it an early car? Or perhaps there are different head units on non-UK cars?
 
It's an Alpine out of my 1997 Z3. Do you know if the one that super_ell has will do all the functions? The plug on the back appears to be the same, only difference is the antenna plugs in a slightly different location.
 
are you dead set on having an OEM stereo? might be easier to fit an aftermarket unit
 
Back
Top