Winter driving attire

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Dare to be different I say! I personally love my caribou full fur suit with pants, mitts and mukluks and a pair of antique goggles ( I have several different ones to choose from) will post pics as soon as it gets cold enough! JIM
@oldcarman quote: "Dare to be different I say! I personally love my caribou full fur suit with pants, mitts and mukluks and a pair of antique goggles."

Jim, I think that if you would have been a little closer in the picture of you when you were out with the top down last year, we might have been able to see the caribou suit and pants with mitts and mukluks............... Frankie

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
I love it @FRANKIE!!! I'"ll post the close up once the temp drops as it's way too warm with the suit on to get one now! I took it into Trinity's class a couple of years ago and the kids talked me into putting it on. Within a matter of minutes I was overcome by the heat and darn near fainted and was sweating so hard it was like being in a sauna. Couldn't get the suit off quick enough nor get water into my dry mouth fast enough! That's why you never hear of a frozen caribou!! Jim

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
I love it @FRANKIE!!! I'"ll post the close up once the temp drops as it's way too warm with the suit on to get one now! I took it into Trinity's class a couple of years ago and the kids talked me into putting it on. Within a matter of minutes I was overcome by the heat and darn near fainted and was sweating so hard it was like being in a sauna. Couldn't get the suit off quick enough nor get water into my dry mouth fast enough! That's why you never hear of a frozen caribou!! Jim
One year at work at Caesars on Halloween, they let us wear costumes. I made a cave man costume with some faux fur and some rabbit pelts. But I had bought a reindeer skin from some Laplanders when I worked on the cruise ship in Tromso and wore that over the costume I had made. OMG!!!!! I was sweating the whole time while trying to deal blackjack. No wonder our ancestors were able to keep warm!!! These animal skins can really keep you warm.