• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Wind deflector

That's a shame mate, Picture would of helped.
 
Could have given it away to someone that couldn't afford the £85 rather than bin it @Simon Blythe or for a small donation to the forum fund maybe?? JIM
Very true Jum, or someone who couldn't afford it could have made an offer. As you know I'm am easy going chap and I'm more than happy to help a fellow Zedder out as was demonstrated by offering the front wings to anyone who could use them. I've advertised an interior less the bases for only £50 to hopefully help someone out and I'm happy to meet too....but there are no takers. I don't have the space and my car doesn't have roll hoops so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do?
 
Sorry if that came across as a chastising comment, wasn't meant as one and surprised no one took you up on your offer. I realize space is in short supply for most people over there and I feel blessed to have a very large shop. Now I just need to get healthy enough to use it so hopefully this summer I will!! I have a spare set of roll hoops but shipping costs are prohibitively high to send them to the UK so I'll likely use them in my 58 190sl in place of the jump seat as I love the look on the Zed. JIM
 
No apology needed at all Jim as I fully appreciate your comments.

I know money is tight for everyone and where possible I'll do my utmost to pass on any good fortune I've had to other forum members. Hopefully the seats will be of use to someone - I think £50 is a fair price.

My Zed doesn't have the hoops and to be honest I like her just the way she is
 
Back
Top