• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Wind Deflector (Perspex)

For info @GazHyde

Urban Definition of trolling: Being a "cough" on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

I Stand by your original comment as freedom of speach. The bloke was being just that.

Lee out.
 
If I could ask that no further comment is made about the initial comment or people who are no longer members as they have no ability to reply to them on here.

I've let @Lee's comment stand as the joke was intended for him specifically so it is only fair he is allowed to respond.

Carry on about your business peeps....
 
Bad ///Boy is a knob, bugger, he is still a member, and always has been....:D
 
If I could ask that no further comment is made about the initial comment or people who are no longer members as they have no ability to reply to them on here.

I've let @Lee's comment stand as the joke was intended for him specifically so it is only fair he is allowed to respond.

Carry on about your business peeps....
Fair comment Gaz.

Tony.
 
It has been brought to my attention that I have ill-chosen the word "trolling". The original posters comment was intended as a joke, and for my poor choice of words I apologise for the offence that was inflicted.
Being old and out of touch with modern lingo I did not understand why this was being said it has not caused me any offence just confusion. May be others contacted you also, no probs have a good day

Geoff
 
Being old and out of touch with modern lingo I did not understand why this was being said it has not caused me any offence just confusion. May be others contacted you also, no probs have a good day
Hi Geoff, absolutely nothing to do with you in this instance.
 
That's good, I just did not understand, thanks for clearing that up for me
 
Did you put the deflector on @Geoff Crispin ?
Now fitted and looks good with a stickers over mark. In the end had to use plain stickers of a Zed in white on both sides to cover mark as Org one did not cover as I wanted so will put it on wind screen. Was not sure what it would like with black ties but as my interior is black it looks very smart. I do like the plain white stickers of a Zed all the way from Iceland.
Not been out to try it out yet, too much work in the garden, which is now completed, but I did start up my TR4 for the first time since the end of last when I had to fit a new distributor, what a lovely sound from sports exhaust. Must have a listen some time to a Zed with a sports exhaust to see what they sound like as mine at the moment sounds like a saloon car which is a bit disappointing.
 
Here's my sticker
20150916_124951.webp
 
Hi Low Rider
Yes thats like mine but without the wording, my Org sticker is on the bottom of boot lid. I will post a pic next time that it comes out
 
Morning all,

With the help of Gary we decided to make up a batch of perspex wind deflectors and see if anyone would like one. It's similar to the one I had on my M Roadster for a while - picture below to give you an idea of how they look if you haven't seen one.

These have been designed and produced with the help of a local company, so they are being professionally laser cut from high grade clear perspex (not me in the Zed Shed with a hack saw and a couple of plastic off cuts!). We now have a custom template for future use if needed.

View attachment 25721
Price £60 each which excludes postage - can most likely deliver free at one of the Zorg meets/events, or can collect from Newbury/Basingstoke area.

We have x 16 for sale. They will come with x4 black Velcro strips so it can be fitted/removed easy. There is a 2 week lead time on the Perspex so that ties in nicely with payday.

View attachment 25720

So far on the list of pre orders:

@BMBabe
@Oldguysrule Collected
@GazHyde Collected
@Jack Ratt
@Geoff Crispin
@Shortie_gal Collected

Custom:
@zedonist Posting
@swamper Posting
@Chris sullivan Posting
@6251Andrew2
 
Right Guys I have another batch of deflectors new thread will be started.
 
Back
Top