• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD wind deflector (none roll hoop type)

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 21, 2015
Points
191
Location
Long Eaton.
Model of Z
3 2.8
WP_20160402_13_52_42_Pro (2).webp
WP_20160402_13_53_37_Pro (2).webp
WP_20160402_13_54_10_Pro (2).webp
WP_20160403_11_22_32_Pro.webp
As title including the top turrets with pre drilled holes.......
Drilling is required just to be clear as there's no pre drilled holes for this type of deflector........but measure several time,make a template perhaps and drill once ;).
Hopefully you think the price is reasonable at £95 plus postage which I don't have a cost for yet,although I will be at a few cruses so could bring it to one of them.
I have further pics which may help the fitting process.

Steve
 
Listed on Ebay now,but if anyone is interested let me know.

Steve
 
More than a fair price Steve. Nice advertising too lol!! :D
 
You must be well pleased to get the price you did mate.
 
You must be well pleased to get the price you did mate.
Yeah quite happy with that mate,less than I paid for it 10 months ago but it gets it out the way :) and puts some funds back in the zed fund.

Steve
 
I've got one of these to sell too now I've got my new Perspex one
 
Back
Top