• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Wiesmann Hardtop Black + fitting kit

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Points
206
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
Z3
Hello Zedders

I have a black Wiesmann hardtop with fitting kit for sale.

The rubber seal round the outside of glass could to with replacing.

Unfortunately I can't get to it to take pictures.

Based in Aylesbury £850 ono
 
Cheap as chips, good luck with the sale. Weissman's don't come up for sale very often.
 
You need 2 to make that work. ;)=))

Tony.
 
Good luck with the sale Stacey, I’m sure someone will snap it up soon at that price.:thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Hello Zedders

I have a black Wiesmann hardtop with fitting kit for sale.

The rubber seal round the outside of glass could to with replacing.

Unfortunately I can't get to it to take pictures.

Based in Aylesbury £850 ono
Unfortunately I think the postage to Denmark for such a heavy item would double the price 🤔
 
I’ve got the other kidney… summers coming down here in New Zealand …. Bring the hard top down and we’ll swap
 
Hello Zedders

I have a black Wiesmann hardtop with fitting kit for sale.

The rubber seal round the outside of glass could to with replacing.

Unfortunately I can't get to it to take pictures.

Based in Aylesbury £850 ono

I'm interested in this if it's still available :)
 
Does the soft top need to be removed to install a hard top? or can it simply be folded down?
 
Back
Top