• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale WIDE MOUTH FRONT BUMPER

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Points
147
Location
Staffordshire
Model of Z
1.9
Removed from a 2002 2.2 SPORT, the complete front bumper assembly complete with rear reinforcement beam and fog lamps.
sport console 006.webp
£120 Collection from Staffs
 
Sorry don't travel that far south, worried about dropping off the edge of the world ;)
 
Where abouts are you Adrian? I may be able to ask a friend to collect it.
He's in Leicestershire near Shepshed Steve or I think you can be collect from Stafford if it's easier.
 
Thanks Dave. I have a friend near Stafford that might collect it for me but if it's Leicestershire, I could probably drive up anytime.
 
Thanks Dave. I have a friend near Stafford that might collect it for me but if it's Leicestershire, I could probably drive up anytime.
Adrian Bob's between the two so I imagine will have it at your preferred place on arrangement.
 
Back
Top