• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Wheel Spacers

Zedcarz

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Points
67
Location
Steel City of Sheffield
Model of Z
E85 2.5
A pair of wheel spacers -brand new 12mm , 5x120 , ideal for front wheels on Z4
£20
Sorry no bolts , postage can be arranged
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6194.webp
    IMG_6194.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_6195.webp
    IMG_6195.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 360
Yes.

Tony.
 
Yes, they are. 12mm on the front and 20mm on the rear. The same spacers were removed when I sold my Z3 and fitted to my E85 Z4 (they’re still on it). I also fitted the same sizes on my E89 Z4. Pitch and centre bore are the same.

Tony.
 
Yes, they are. 12mm on the front and 20mm on the rear. The same spacers were removed when I sold my Z3 and fitted to my E85 Z4 (they’re still on it). I also fitted the same sizes on my E89 Z4. Pitch and centre bore are the same.

Tony.
I have 20mm on back, have been thinking about front ones. Have sent @Zedcarz a pm
 
Back
Top