Paul M Zorg Guru (I) British Zeds The M44 Massive Joined May 2, 2016 Points 89 Location Shackerstone/Köln Germany Model of Z 1.9 Jul 29, 2017 #1 Have a set that I bought to try on my Zed. Was too wide. So for sale here for what I bought them for inc postage £36 Some discount if picked up Attachments IMG_0692.webp 79.3 KB · Views: 97
Have a set that I bought to try on my Zed. Was too wide. So for sale here for what I bought them for inc postage £36 Some discount if picked up
buze Zorg Guru (I) Supporter British Zeds Joined Jun 5, 2017 Points 98 Location Berks/Powys Model of Z 2.8 Facelift Jul 29, 2017 #2 Are these aluminium or steel? If steel I'm definitely interested...
BMBabe Zorg Expert (I) Staff member Supporter British Zeds Community Admin Joined Sep 4, 2014 Points 206 Location Aylesbury Model of Z Z3 Jul 29, 2017 #3 Owwww just had Sunny lowered so very interested @Lee are these what you mentioned
Paul M Zorg Guru (I) British Zeds The M44 Massive Joined May 2, 2016 Points 89 Location Shackerstone/Köln Germany Model of Z 1.9 Jul 30, 2017 #4 buze said: Are these aluminium or steel? If steel I'm definitely interested... Click to expand... Alu with Steel threaded inserts.
buze said: Are these aluminium or steel? If steel I'm definitely interested... Click to expand... Alu with Steel threaded inserts.