whats this worth?

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I have an idea that this car is actually this one... Check out the boot rack and the sale description about the cut in the centre console. Mileage is similar too. Don't see too many red 3.0's come up often.

http://zroadster.org/forum/threads/for-sale-3-0-z3-51-plate-71k-red.2400/#post-29564

The hole in the centre console is from a hydraulic handbrake fitted as the car was going to used for drifting, which it did to some extent.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Quite a few similarities in the pictures although the red centre console is now aluminium! Get the reg number to confirm...

Edit: smoked side repeaters and black painted lower rear bumper. Mentions the paint issues on the rear wing. Convinced it's the same car now ;)

Last edited:

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Is is the one you posted Gary, One carefull owner ;) (just maybe not this one).

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Is is the one you posted Gary, One carefull owner ;) (just maybe not this one).
Yeah that's the one Brian. To be fair he said he didn't do too much drifting other than this at Santa Pod...

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Mark did quite a bit of work to the car although I think the owner after Mark has put some of the changes back to OEM. It is still a good strong car, got to be worth a punt if it is cheap enough.

B

badman gee

I saw him drive it at Santa pod.

Best place for it is in a car crusher!

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Thanks guys your input as always is great....badmans response has made my mind up....will keep looking