What you taking? - zed fest

B

badman gee

Snoops said:
yocky z3 2.0 said:
Yes liam will bring burner and gas the more cooking utensils we have the quicker every body get's a drink :coffee ~o)

Sounds good :-bd I've bought a collapsable 5ltr water carrier today to test it's quality, if it's okay I'll go get some more, the idea being they'll tuck behind the seat on the way down and will be filled at the hotel sat morning when we won't have our luggage in the boot.
snoops, you come up with all the best ideas :-bd :ymhug:

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
badman gee said:
Snoops said:
yocky z3 2.0 said:
Yes liam will bring burner and gas the more cooking utensils we have the quicker every body get's a drink :coffee ~o)

Sounds good :-bd I've bought a collapsable 5ltr water carrier today to test it's quality, if it's okay I'll go get some more, the idea being they'll tuck behind the seat on the way down and will be filled at the hotel sat morning when we won't have our luggage in the boot.
snoops, you come up with all the best ideas :-bd :ymhug:
Why.... what were you going to do..... take your own water from home :eek:)

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
I will empty my water jet tank and fill it with tea at horwood, We'll have out own tea dispenser then :-bd

Snoops - great idea with the water tanks.. Where did you get these from?

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
z3cade said:
I will empty my water jet tank and fill it with tea at horwood, We'll have out own tea dispenser then :-bd

Snoops - great idea with the water tanks.. Where did you get these from?
I work in Bolton and it has more than it's fair share of "Pound" shops.... I went in to buy us some double sided tape for the show plates and spotted it in there.
For £1 I thought it was worth a try

My kitchen isn't flooded yet so I think it's just the job. Probably go back and get a few more :-bd

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
SeaSurfer said:
Snoops, do you want to borrow our trailer? we could share dragging it down :D
No I'm gonna fit about 4 of those at the back of my seat - all empty of course :D

We'll have to watch we don't all add to the flooded parking area with all this water we're taking ;)

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
We'll bring another gas ring and kettle and a couple of chairs.

Brian

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
zedwheels said:
Dont forget the sun tan lotion!! B-)

Glad to see somebody has a positive outlook. It's been pouring down most of the day here, at least it hides the dents in the zed.

Brian

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Hi Guys, getting excited now at the chance of sunshine for Silverstone!! B-) Started to accumulate all the requisites needed to supply

the Zed army with :coffee! Problem is Mora is going to look like Mr Bean's Mini by the time we've finished, just as well we bought that

boot rack from a .net member last year. :-bd

B

badman gee

EnthuZiaZT said:
Hi Guys, getting excited now at the chance of sunshine for Silverstone!! B-) Started to accumulate all the requisites needed to supply

the Zed army with :coffee! Problem is Mora is going to look like Mr Bean's Mini by the time we've finished, just as well we bought that

you squeezing the kitchen sink in :p

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
badman gee said:
EnthuZiaZT said:

you squeezing the kitchen sink in :p
Was just thinking that Mark, especially for all you guys to do the washing up!! :))

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
I don't want to appear to labour a point but is anyone already bringing milk I don't want to go back and read every post - we can't have tea and no milk :((

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
HornelZ3M said:
what about some real Welsh milk Snoops.. ;)
Sounds good to me :-bd I would suggest someone gets it Saturday morning but I think we're all going to be a little busy getting ready for a convoy
:coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer)

ooo look - not a silver one in sight - I expect there will be a few on Saturday though :D

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Snoops said:
I don't want to appear to labour a point but is anyone already bringing milk I don't want to go back and read every post - we can't have tea and no milk :((
How are we going to keep it cool too, Snoops? Did think about keeping it in cold water in Badman's famous bucket!!! :ymdevil:

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
EnthuZiaZT said:
Snoops said:
How are we going to keep it cool too, Snoops? Did think about keeping it in cold water in Badman's famous bucket!!! :ymdevil:
Maybe someone could raid the ice machine at Horwood House :ymdevil: and do tell all about the bucket :-\