What have you bought for your Zed this week?

Jam03

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2i
Discs, pads and a sensor. Wasn’t planning on doing it for a few months, but heading to Wales this weekend and didn’t fancy running out of brakes. Hopefully the quality is okay, as not my usual BMW Indy, but my local MOT go to who could squeeze in the job at short notice. 😭

Garsington

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Coupe
IMG_3370.jpeg

Finally got around to test fitting my modified E36 roof bars on the coupe. Pleased with the result.

We’re taking the car to France this summer (being LHD) and need to strap on the roof box for the trip. Is an Audi roof box which I’ve had for years, but given the change of brand (I also have an M140i) I thought I’d better modify that too instead of buying a new one…!

IMG_3368.jpeg

ExMX5owner

ǝᴉssnⱯ ʎllᴉS
Supporter
Australian Zeds
View attachment 297201
Finally got around to test fitting my modified E36 roof bars on the coupe. Pleased with the result.

We’re taking the car to France this summer (being LHD) and need to strap on the roof box for the trip. Is an Audi roof box which I’ve had for years, but given the change of brand (I also have an M140i) I thought I’d better modify that too instead of buying a new one…!

View attachment 297203
Clear violation, pursuant to section 2 of the "Z" owners code of conduct. Less serious than section 1 violations, but still . They are on the way, if its a first offence you may get off with a warning..=))
Mpolice.JPG

Last edited:

Ian&Sue

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 Z3
Two new rear springs, one MOT. Only just scraped through it's emissions test. :nailbiting:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto

Eddie-S

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 3.0i
School boyerror in nor using the trickle has led to the purchase of a brand new battery. That'll teach me...

Oddly Godly

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
z3 2.8
Cup holder. 3D printed from ebay. Can be screwed down but my car is missing the c-clip to screw it down in to original holes. Looks pretty good and at £19.00 including postage a bargain.
20240427_121721.jpg
20240427_121703.jpg

Last edited:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)