What have you bought for your Zed this week?

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
New bimmerbum BMW magnetic stone guards, door handle refurb and new seals. Not sure about stone guards but see how it goes it may grow on me.View attachment 221471
Goosed my paint mate, took a while to get it right again. Mine are in the bin.

MuttyMax

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44 and 2.8
Don't laugh but I bough my Tonneau Cover a cover. It ensures that it doesn't accidently get a nasty scratch or similar either whilst its residing in the boot or if I have to take it out and store it somewhere whilst I'm using the boot. I got it off Amazon for the princely sum of £5.93 although at the moment its popped back up to £7.90. Dimension wise its an excellent fit and for those of you that have the Wind Breaker you can also store that in there as well. So the item in question is a "Bosemere Christmas Tree Bag" Link is here: Bosmere Christmas Tree Bag, G380 : Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors . Highly recommended to those that wish to care for their Tonneau ! :thumbsup:

bombur

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2002 1.9 (M43)
Don't laugh but I bough my Tonneau Cover a cover. It ensures that it doesn't accidently get a nasty scratch or similar either whilst its residing in the boot or if I have to take it out and store it somewhere whilst I'm using the boot. I got it off Amazon for the princely sum of £5.93 although at the moment its popped back up to £7.90. Dimension wise its an excellent fit and for those of you that have the Wind Breaker you can also store that in there as well. So the item in question is a "Bosemere Christmas Tree Bag" Link is here: Bosmere Christmas Tree Bag, G380 : Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors . Highly recommended to those that wish to care for their Tonneau ! :thumbsup:
Thats a good idea

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
A good investment.

Tony.

runnr548

Leather armrest with two cupholder base, foot well light kit and everything to overhaul the cooling system and the suspension. New wheels and tires to come as soon as I decide what to get.

MuttyMax

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44 and 2.8
Thinking of getting a BMW Z3 RIEGER Front Lip Spoiler - 00049084. Anybody got one of these? The A/c Schnitzer bits on my 1.9 don’t transfer to the 2.8 so when i come to sell the 1.9 it’s goodbye all the A/c bits. Original Schnitzer bits front and rear including A/c exhaust (not just the prettychrome bit) also the OEM factory rearc3 piece spoiler which are a rare as rocking horse poo and were only made for the 1.9. The only option missing off the 1.9 was the A/c otherwise the 1st owner ticked all the add on boxes. ACS, Heated Sports Seats, Extended Leather, Elec Roof, Boo Hoo. …. Just love that Boston Green Colour …. 😭

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Can't think why .................................

Tony.

AntStark

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2002 3.0 Sport
I wasn’t really in the market for a tonneau, especially as most used prices are hitting £200…however ..a bit of patience and some strategic sniping on eBay and I grabbed this mint example for £115 …well pleased.
86E96236-A87B-42FE-B7CF-0E245E9CCB9C.jpeg