What a day

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Well it started first thing when my wife got called into school on her day off (part time) so I went to defrost daughter's TT and put the keys in the ignition and shut the door then clunk it locked itself, AA man got them out. Off I set to work in The Z3 as it was a lovely day and at mid-morning, whilst between clients, decided to make myself a drink from the flask I carry and I had forgotten my mug so off to Tesco and bought one. Put coffee sugar etc in new mug picked up the flask and it was empty!! I couldn't have screwed the lid on fully so 1 litre of hot water all over boot of Z3.

When I got home late after one or two other probs in the day I put my watch on the worktop in a rush and it promptly fell on the floor and the surround for the day/date fell off.

The my wife gets home and she has to cover the rest of the week, well at least the money will pay for a new watch.

Roll on end of April when we go on the Rutland Water meet

Brain

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Shoulnt go to something called rutland water meet if i was you 8-}

gookah

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Brian4 said:
Well it started first thing when my wife got called into school on her day off (part time) so I went to defrost daughter's TT and put the keys in the ignition and shut the door then clunk it locked itself, AA man got them out. Off I set to work in The Z3 as it was a lovely day and at mid-morning, whilst between clients, decided to make myself a drink from the flask I carry and I had forgotten my mug so off to Tesco and bought one. Put coffee sugar etc in new mug picked up the flask and it was empty!! I couldn't have screwed the lid on fully so 1 litre of hot water all over boot of Z3.

When I got home late after one or two other probs in the day I put my watch on the worktop in a rush and it promptly fell on the floor and the surround for the day/date fell off.

The my wife gets home and she has to cover the rest of the week, well at least the money will pay for a new watch.

Roll on end of April when we go on the Rutland Water meet

Brain

Then just to round the day off nicely, you spell your own name wrong..... :D

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
Brian4 said:
If your watch is worth fixing drop me a PM, I can sort something like that for a very modest fee. ;)

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Thanks for the kind offer Pete but I have had it for 20 years so probably time I treated myself. I've dropped it before and lost two of the numbers so I'm accurate to 5 mins.

Sun's been out again so found another excuse to go out.

Had a better day today and my wife is working full time 'till Easter so will be able to afford a few bits for the Zed, Water pump, belts, front discs and pads + a new runflat for the 530 ready for our hols.

Brian