Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Hi everyone,

I thought it was time we had another, Westcountry outing and Duncan happened to mention Dartmouth. Located just off the square is an Al fresco cafe that serves breakfast till 2pm on Sundays and Dartmouth is such a beautiful place to visit I thought it might be a good place to all meet up. Those from North Devon can go via Dartmoor in convoy and take in some of the fabulous views en-route. as yet I have not sorted out a route for a North Devon contingent, but will do so when I know who if anyone will be interested from North Devon.

Although we initially thought solely of the BMW Z’s all BMW’s, and fellow non BMW car enthusiasts are welcome, it would be such a lovely day out, so don’t forget the little ones and other halves, weather permitting of course. Dartmouth has some stunning scenery and also a Ferry to take you over to Kingswere by foot or by car. There are also some very individual little shops and breathtaking views you will not want to miss.

As Filbert (my Z3) is having his paint work done in early November, I have provisionally booked the 17th, November 2013, I hope to have Filbert back with luck, but I will be there even without Filbert.

I have attached a link below to the cafe, and menus etc, should you wish to join us please e-mail or call Kate (at Café Alfresco) direct and mention ZORG they are looking forward to having us for Brunch at approximately 11am, greatly look forward to having a largish amount of Z's and classic cars in the square at Dartmouth.

http://www.cafealfresco.co.uk/eat.php

(Ps I have not heard about any blanket of snow that’s due to arrive he! he!)

A thought for all West Country Z’s..........“Do we have enough Z’s in the South West to form our own little regional Group for local activities” under the umbrella of Zroadster.org

Look forward to your replies. Nutty Hazel + Filbert

If you do not wish to post a reply please do not hesitate to email me at nutty_hazel@Zroadster.org

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I'll be coming! I'm at the NEC classic on Saturday, so this will be a great weekend all round :)

Been waiting to get chance to chat with you and Duncan about setting up the West County group.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
If I want to live I better be there! Nutty_Hazel will do a Sharon Stone on me if I did not turn up. :coolsteer):party:Looking forward to meeting up with other like minded west country Zed's.

B

badman gee

If I want to live I better be there! Nutty_Hazel will do a Sharon Stone on me if I did not turn up. :coolsteer):party:Looking forward to meeting up with other like minded west country Zed's.
Sharon stone? Oh you mean crossing of the legs!

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
Lovely to see an other event being organised but ...
Sorry - a 700 mile round trip is a bit too much for a Sunday :sorry:
Maybe in the summer when we can make a long weekend of it :coolsteer)
Hope you have a great day - Alf's Resco looks good :party:

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
:happy:
Yes up for that in the summer, caught up with TaffZee earlier this year and went to Rick Stein's for Fish n Chip Supper.
Filbert got christened with seagull sh*** on leather seat, oh we had a good laugh. ;)

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Be great to finally meet up after the pre Santa Pod issues!
Indeed be great to meet you .At least after the Santa Pod issue I had good reason to get the "FAN DELETE MOD" and it has made a difference
Nutty Hazel I will email them and book our seats lol..Be great to see you and Duncan again...And to everyone else Devon is lovely in the winter no tourists and the scenery is great!!!

MikeE89

The West Country
Hi everyone,

I thought it was time we had another, Westcountry outing and Duncan happened to mention Dartmouth. Located just off the square is an Al fresco cafe that serves breakfast till 2pm on Sundays and Dartmouth is such a beautiful place to visit I thought it might be a good place to all meet up. Those from North Devon can go via Dartmoor in convoy and take in some of the fabulous views en-route. as yet I have not sorted out a route for a North Devon contingent, but will do so when I know who if anyone will be interested from North Devon.

Although we initially thought solely of the BMW Z’s all BMW’s, and fellow non BMW car enthusiasts are welcome, it would be such a lovely day out, so don’t forget the little ones and other halves, weather permitting of course. Dartmouth has some stunning scenery and also a Ferry to take you over to Kingswere by foot or by car. There are also some very individual little shops and breathtaking views you will not want to miss.

As Filbert (my Z3) is having his paint work done in early November, I have provisionally booked the 17th, November 2013, I hope to have Filbert back with luck, but I will be there even without Filbert.

I have attached a link below to the cafe, and menus etc, should you wish to join us please e-mail or call Kate (at Café Alfresco) direct and mention ZORG they are looking forward to having us for Brunch at approximately 11am, greatly look forward to having a largish amount of Z's and classic cars in the square at Dartmouth.

http://www.cafealfresco.co.uk/eat.php

(Ps I have not heard about any blanket of snow that’s due to arrive he! he!)

A thought for all West Country Z’s..........“Do we have enough Z’s in the South West to form our own little regional Group for local activities” under the umbrella of Zroadster.org

Look forward to your replies. Nutty Hazel + Filbert

If you do not wish to post a reply please do not hesitate to email me at nutty_hazel@Zroadster.org
Hi Hazel,
Definitely up for the Dartmouth run on the 17th. Great idea!
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Agreed but only a 460 miler for us. Have a great time and hope to see you next year on the West Country Cruise II