Welcome to Soper of Lincoln BMW Parts

Mazza

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Project
I wa also a bit disappointed as I emailed to get a price for the tie rods I needed, and included the part refs , but no answer. So ordered them last night from an alternative source.

And before any comeback, I do know how to use a phone but thought that an email would be easier!!!!

Aidan 2.2

Hi Neil / Jamie / Dave

Can you please send me a price for power steering return pipe and a replacement seal for the power steering reservoir .

I have attached two photos of the rusted part to assist in identifying it.

My Vin number is WBACN12050LK16228. BMW Z3 2.2 year 2001.

If you need any further information please let me know.

Many Thanks,

Aidan Whelan.

Member of ZRoadster.org.

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Gary and James for the warm welcome to your forum and for the kind recommendation.

I thought I'd take this opportunity to give you guys a bit more information about the discounts we can offer Zroadster.org members.

As mentioned, we have been supplying parts and accessories to members of the Z4 Forum for approx 2-3 years. The discount we offer them is half of the percentage discount we get from BMW. Therefore, as all parts have different discount levels, the discount we give to members can range from 7.5% to 20%. If you do find a cheaper price elsewhere, we will try and beat it if we can.

We also offer free delivery on most orders, however, in certain circumstances we have to charge for delivery for large items such and bumpers.

If anybody wishes to get a quote for parts/accessories or place an order then either post in this forum, call us on 01522 681680 (this is the direct line to the parts department) or email us at parts@soperbmw.co.uk.

The other members of the parts team here are Neil (manager), Jamie (assistant manager) and Dave (parts advisor)

We look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Kind regards

Mark

Attachments

Mora z3

British Zeds
Model of Z
z3
A big thanks to Mark for recent order,ordered Monday and received parts today,superb service and will be using again!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
That is good service Neil, especially considering the times we are in.

Tony.

Neil Corfield

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
That is good service Neil, especially considering the times we are in.

Tony.
Absolutely, hopefully I can crack on with this project now.. get this old girl up to spec. All panels are off for some paint, sills coming Thursday. DINITROL corrosion protection kit here waiting for a messy dry day for that....

AllyZ32.8i

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Gary and James for the warm welcome to your forum and for the kind recommendation.

I thought I'd take this opportunity to give you guys a bit more information about the discounts we can offer Zroadster.org members.

As mentioned, we have been supplying parts and accessories to members of the Z4 Forum for approx 2-3 years. The discount we offer them is half of the percentage discount we get from BMW. Therefore, as all parts have different discount levels, the discount we give to members can range from 7.5% to 20%. If you do find a cheaper price elsewhere, we will try and beat it if we can.

We also offer free delivery on most orders, however, in certain circumstances we have to charge for delivery for large items such and bumpers.

If anybody wishes to get a quote for parts/accessories or place an order then either post in this forum, call us on 01522 681680 (this is the direct line to the parts department) or email us at parts@soperbmw.co.uk.

The other members of the parts team here are Neil (manager), Jamie (assistant manager) and Dave (parts advisor)

We look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Kind regards

Mark
Super

Tony Kam

British Zeds
Model of Z
3 Roadster 1.9i
Just used "old school" method & 'phoned Soper parts department to order a small part for my 22 year old Z3. Quick, helpful & friendly response, very happy with price & free postage!! Will defo use these guys again!

Mazza

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Project
I have had a quote from Sopers come through today for loads of stuff......£1200.00 :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Haven’t been through it all yet as been in the garage all day

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
Just used "old school" method & 'phoned Soper parts department to order a small part for my 22 year old Z3. Quick, helpful & friendly response, very happy with price & free postage!! Will defo use these guys again!
Yes just call them - super helpful on phone but hit and miss on email.

We should remember they are not set up to be an online retailer but a parts supplier to their dealerships first and probably very busy with alone, so phone is best.

My local BMW won’t entertain any discount let alone post stuff out to me so I’m very happy with the ‘inconvenience’ of phoning, as much as I prefer just clicking and not having to use this old fashioned ‘phone’ app on my pocket computer =))

Keet

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
Just called Sopers for a couple of bits. Super helpful and knocked 10% off the bill when I asked if they still did the ZRoadster discount.

Neil Corfield

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Just called Sopers for a couple of bits. Super helpful and knocked 10% off the bill when I asked if they still did the ZRoadster discount.
Yeah Mark is super helpful.
If you feel confident enough you can use this for part numbers : https://bmwsupply.co.uk/
I normal find the list of numbers and then ring them in, get them to check if you are unsure.

Neil