Welcome to Soper of Lincoln BMW Parts

Alan W

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe E86 3.0 si
I just ordered a new brake pedal rubber and a small brake part and price was good, I have a BMW main dealer around the corner from work but even though I had to pay postage it still worked out cheaper ordering from Mark at Sopers.

Mark said that he has had a lot of enquiries from our forum members, many of which are time consuming but don't lead to orders.. so I would suggest that if we want to keep this special relationship going that members only contact him if they are definitely in the market for buying?

For big orders (like all the bits I needed for my recent water pump catastrophe) I order from http://www.schmiedmann.co.uk/ as prices were significantly cheaper but then you have the courier costs from Germany / Denmark to go on top..

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
I talk to Jamie and he is awesome

Uncle_Clanger

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0i
Yes, indeed they are. I think the discount depends on the item and you have to pay up front, it's non refundable. I think the postage is sometimes free but larger items are charged. Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.

Bentley

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Sopers were really good for me, quick phone call and paid by card, parts arrived in a couple of days, free postage and discount can't ask for more. Thanks

Harold Shaun

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z3
My son is at Lincoln university took back today and on way home saw Soper BMW garage.
My call in to garage next time I'm in Lincoln.
I have been using BMW garage in Peterborough but will start using Soper from now on.

philiper

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
E86 Montego Blue Auto
I have used Soper a lot but not recently as Jamie left the dealership, other team members are still there and I am sure offering great service

Last edited:

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
I used them last week and we still get the same discount

Jjim

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster
I have used Sopers a lot recently for new sills, speakers grills, connectors, etc.

Still get the discount :)

Very helpful and good customer service. :thumbsup:

Jjim

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I always ring them too. Always get things delivered to me at work.

Tony

gookah

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
I've emailed them a couple of times in the past few weeks and not had any reply.
Though its probably an unknown feature on yours...you can use a phone as a means of talking to someone, that is far away .. its old school I know, you should try it sometime.

Also, perhaps they haven't seen it if, they too, are spending all day staring at instatwitsnapface like some.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Though its probably an unknown feature on yours...you can use a phone as a means of talking to someone, that is far away .. its old school I know, you should try it sometime.

Also, perhaps they haven't seen it if, they too, are spending all day staring at instatwitsnapface like some.
Bit harsh Pete =))=)). Jeeze You sound like me/ I sound like you :thumbsup:

Tony.

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster

I email so I can copy and paste part numbers, then I get the price back and don't have to write it down. So if I haven't decided what I want I don't need to remember prices, just look on my email and they are there. I know you have trouble remembering things at your age, you should try my method =))