• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Wanted Z3

Malcolm

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Points
59
Location
Chester le street Co Durham
Model of Z
Roadster 2.8
Hope everyone's keeping well on the forum especially after Covid etc.
My previous time on here was short as I sold my previous Z3 to fund another classic car to a local chap,didn't have to advertise.
Apologies for not posting situation.
I now regret selling wishing I'd kept as second car,but finances dictated at the time.
Anyway now looking to purchase replacement.
Ideally 6 cylinder wide body power roof heat seats good history manual excellent body,underneath,mechanics, rust free.
Anyone with thoughts on price to pay ?
The spec.is only ideal apart from body,mechanics and rust free.
I'm based in Co,Durham .
Image of sold car hopefully uploaded.
Best regards everyone.
 

Attachments

  • 20210310_134103.webp
    20210310_134103.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 20210310_130639.webp
    20210310_130639.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 20210310_130509.webp
    20210310_130509.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 174
Hope everyone's keeping well on the forum especially after Covid etc.
My previous time on here was short as I sold my previous Z3 to fund another classic car to a local chap,didn't have to advertise.
Apologies for not posting situation.
I now regret selling wishing I'd kept as second car,but finances dictated at the time.
Anyway now looking to purchase replacement.
Ideally 6 cylinder wide body power roof heat seats good history manual excellent body,underneath,mechanics, rust free.
Anyone with thoughts on price to pay ?
The spec.is only ideal apart from body,mechanics and rust free.
I'm based in Co,Durham .
Image of sold car hopefully uploaded.
Best regards everyone.
Hope everyone's keeping well on the forum especially after Covid etc.
My previous time on here was short as I sold my previous Z3 to fund another classic car to a local chap,didn't have to advertise.
Apologies for not posting situation.
I now regret selling wishing I'd kept as second car,but finances dictated at the time.
Anyway now looking to purchase replacement.
Ideally 6 cylinder wide body power roof heat seats good history manual excellent body,underneath,mechanics, rust free.
Anyone with thoughts on price to pay ?
The spec.is only ideal apart from body,mechanics and rust free.
I'm based in Co,Durham .
Image of sold car hopefully uploaded.
Best regards everyone.
 
Hi I bought the car you sold off another member on here & maybe interested in selling it .
 
Hi I bought the car you sold off another member on here & maybe interested in selling it .
Wow,what a small world.
Didn't realise Dave had sold it.
That's a good distance you must have travelled.
To be honest I hope to get something more local.
If you want to send me some details over I'll consider.
Regards.

I
 
Wow,what a small world.
Didn't realise Dave had sold it.
That's a good distance you must have travelled.
To be honest I hope to get something more local.
If you want to send me some details over I'll consider.
Regards.

I
 
Yes I had a transporter bring it to south wales for me it’s in fabulous condition to be fair Dave done quite a lot of maintenance to it over COVID .
 
What size engine are you looking for? It seems to me to be a buyers market at the moment..There are some cars out there that are a lot of car for the money IMHO ...Might be worth thinking about ULEZ thinking ahead?
 
What size engine are you looking for? It seems to me to be a buyers market at the moment..There are some cars out there that are a lot of car for the money IMHO ...Might be worth thinking about ULEZ thinking ahead?
Ideally 2.2 2.8,yes lots of cars for sale at worst time of year.
No interest in ULEZ,just occasional sunny weather car.
Regards.
 
Back
Top