Wakey wakey :D

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Taxed the beast this morning after four months of hibernation. so its ready for some spring/summer fun :D

Whoop! Whoop!

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
Taxed the beast this morning after four months of hibernation. so its ready for some spring/summer fun :D

Whoop! Whoop!

Looks good Liam

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Getting tempted. Still a little saving to do Hopefully aiming at April.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Looking good Liam, I'm hanging on till April this year as we're off to Tunisia for hols soon. :)

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Looks good!! I'm holding off till it swims to Canada, vacations in Halifax waiting for all the snow between there and here to disappear then road test it for about 2500 miles across four and a half provinces to home. Enjoy!! JIM

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Looks good!! I'm holding off till it swims to Canada, vacations in Halifax waiting for all the snow between there and here to disappear then road test it for about 2500 miles across four and a half provinces to home. Enjoy!! JIM
Liked Halifax a lot. Stopped there while working on the cruise ship a few times. There were some very beautiful gardens and parks there. People were very nice, too.. Visited the graves of the those who had died from the Titanic. Tour guide told stories of members of German U-boats who sneaked ashore and into town into the movie theater to see a movie. Saw the site where a munitions ship exploded when anchored in the river. They said the explosion was so great, those who witnessed it said you could see the river bed for a moment under the ship. They said it was the largest man made explosion until the atomic bomb exploded. The anchor of the ship was found a mile and a half away. Wow! It was during the winter and a tremendous rescue and supply effort was mustered in Boston, Mass. to deliver food and supplies since many houses were destroyed from the blast. Every year since, Halifax has delivered a Christmas tree to Boston in memory and thanks. Frankie

Last edited:

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Hi Frankie, it was a big boom for sure and could have been even worse if a telegraph operator hadn't stayed his post to stop a train loaded with people. They acknowledged seconds before the blast and he unfortunately died in the aftermath. It's a beautiful area and our favorite province. Until my granddaughter was born our plan was to open a B&B with our best friends. They are retired in Dartmouth and that's where my car will be stored until I can fly out and drive it home. It's being steam cleaned and decontaminated march 17 and should be on the ship if all goes well by month's end. JIM

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Hi Frankie, it was a big boom for sure and could have been even worse if a telegraph operator hadn't stayed his post to stop a train loaded with people. They acknowledged seconds before the blast and he unfortunately died in the aftermath. It's a beautiful area and our favorite province. Until my granddaughter was born our plan was to open a B&B with our best friends. They are retired in Dartmouth and that's where my car will be stored until I can fly out and drive it home. It's being steam cleaned and decontaminated march 17 and should be on the ship if all goes well by month's end. JIM
Sounds good. Going to bed now after walking the dogs. Frankie