East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Looks great Veef. Nice shine on that. ;) get thet garage cleaned #-o

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Very Nice and best colour too :D Love the design of those wheels, hope you didnt use that sponge though [-x

veef13

busy weekend with the zed

needed a new gear knob, as the stock ///M one was battered, wanted a stormwerks one, but too expensive for now, so got this on the bay for £15, solid alloy, quite heavy so helps shift feel a bit, and sits lower, just need to mod the shifter a bit more to make lower

rear window was in a very poor state (wish i had taken a photo to show) a few goes with greygate polish as marked improvement, sure its not new, but difference is night and day

but the biggest changes i cannot show in pics im afraid, finally got remote central locking working, and fixed the windows that were doing my head in, noisy, slow and had their own mind! a much more pleasurable place to be now

All fixes above i couldnt have done without the guides on both zroadster sites, thanks all!

p.s. also had my first proper top down drive this afternoon, just couldnt stop driving lol :coolsteer)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Amazing shine! ^:)^ What did you use?

Rear window looks really good & doesn't appear to have a scratched crease make along the middle. Don't forget to put something along the centre when you fold it down :-bd

veef13

Thanks!

All AG products.

2 stage wash, SRP polish x2, EGP to seal, grey gate polish on rear window and lights, AG SRP on wheels then wheel seal afterwards :)

Window does have crease/scratch :( but the grey gate polish got 80% of it out, great stuff

Black grill fitted today, had her service on Friday gone, few brake related repairs needing but that's it

Next month sees the brakes being sorted, and a new exhaust methinks :cool:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

veef13

New rears, thanks stevej from .net

New satin black kidneys

:razz:

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
Nice looking motor you have there mate :-bd

veef13

quite a few changes since last post

smoked side lights, and side indicators, wind deflector, new gear and hand brake gaiters, lip spoiler, aaannnddd this today

veef13

in a word, lovely :)

sounds really deep, with rumbles on overrun and a nice note, but at the moment it has a loud spot at 2k, no matter what gear that is a bit boomy and really quite loud, but i did expect this, i've had worse!... i'm giving it a good 2-4 weeks to carbonise and see how it changes, and if not used to it or it doesn't settle, then i can have another silencer welded in for free :) below and above 2k rpm, its not massively louder than stock tbh, just sounds "better", if im careful with gearing, any road speed limit speeds 30,40,50,60,70 its as quiet as stock when maintaining a steady speed... put foot down, NOISE! :D

the chap who did it really is top $ took the whole day from 10-5:30... said it was a bi*** of a job to get it all tucked up as i requested, but worth it!

will get some proper pics tomorrow :)

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Excellent Looking Zed you have, loving the darker look but then i am a little bit biased ;) :D

oooooops, sorry thats a bit big, will try and shrink.