• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Various z3 rear wings for sale, Woking, Surrey

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As photos, various wings, some narrow, I think a couple of wide and at least one facelift.

Message for details, collection only

684BDF83-36C1-4A76-A90F-3B6491AC0271.webp
94106F18-71FA-4786-AA60-897BB78FE9BD.webp
13149CEB-95C1-4783-9060-2680E248BBDA.webp
 
Hi, I need a passenger side, facelift rear quarter panel in Titan Silver. I can't really tell from the pictures if any of the silver ones is actually Titan Silver as this is very close to Arctic silver.
 
Hi, I need a passenger side, facelift rear quarter panel in Titan Silver. I can't really tell from the pictures if any of the silver ones is actually Titan Silver as this is very close to Arctic silver.

pretty sure this one is, depends how bad yours is as it has a few dings.

754E0C85-911B-4055-AF37-DF3686953358.webp
 
I just wish you weren't as far away otherwise I would take an offside face-lift rear wing if you had one.

Stephen.
 
Back
Top