• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Various Z3 and Z3M Parts must go

Thesurveyor

Dedicated Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Points
34
As documented elsewhere, I am selling my Z3M Roadster (part ex) for a ridiculously low amount.
For a private buyer I would have put all the spares in the boot, but for a garage............less so.
I have an outside temperature sensor and a hard top loom, that are taken (subject to completion!)
A Z3M tyre compressor, that probably doesn't work, but completes the OEM look of the boot when it sits in the off side space under the wing (see photo).
I have the bag that your damaged wheel is supposed to go in if you've taken one off and have to carry it in the car.
I've an American spec (Fahrenheit) oil temperature gauge, that works (or did when I had it on the car briefly) and a clock.
A Bentley workshop manual, two front shocks and struts. Open to any reasonable offers for this lot. Or if you are near Dartford, come and pick over what's here.
If anyone has a Z3 that no longer has the hard top and is missing the two trim pieces that are located behind the seats - I have them.
 

Attachments

  • bmwpump.webp
    bmwpump.webp
    45 KB · Views: 424
  • Struts.webp
    Struts.webp
    108 KB · Views: 441
  • bm hardtop.webp
    bm hardtop.webp
    105.8 KB · Views: 421
  • wheel bag.webp
    wheel bag.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 433
  • Clocks.webp
    Clocks.webp
    105.1 KB · Views: 449
  • DSCN0031-001.webp
    DSCN0031-001.webp
    74.7 KB · Views: 432
  • trim.webp
    trim.webp
    155.7 KB · Views: 425
Is the Bentley manual for any z3, or is it just for the z3m?
 
is the pump still available, please? also the wheel bag? - Ah the pump doesn't work? Its ok I'll leave it then, sorry!
 
Last edited:
As documented elsewhere, I am selling my Z3M Roadster (part ex) for a ridiculously low amount.
For a private buyer I would have put all the spares in the boot, but for a garage............less so.
I have an outside temperature sensor and a hard top loom, that are taken (subject to completion!)
A Z3M tyre compressor, that probably doesn't work, but completes the OEM look of the boot when it sits in the off side space under the wing (see photo).
I have the bag that your damaged wheel is supposed to go in if you've taken one off and have to carry it in the car.
I've an American spec (Fahrenheit) oil temperature gauge, that works (or did when I had it on the car briefly) and a clock.
A Bentley workshop manual, two front shocks and struts. Open to any reasonable offers for this lot. Or if you are near Dartford, come and pick over what's here.
If anyone has a Z3 that no longer has the hard top and is missing the two trim pieces that are located behind the seats - I have them.
Good morning if you still have the clock for sale i would like to buy ,i am only near brands hatch.
 
Sorry, that went quickly.
Come and buy the car!!
I’d take £11k for a quick sale.
 

Attachments

  • 7677667F-55FC-4118-8DF3-0C8AD9AEB556.webp
    7677667F-55FC-4118-8DF3-0C8AD9AEB556.webp
    91 KB · Views: 413
Yes, sorry, just posted it.
Since you are local, feel free to come and browse what’s left. Hard top summer cover, for instance and hard top wheeley trolley stand.
Can’t see me posting these.
I’ve some KW rear springs that are brand new, never used, original front struts and springs. The struts are scabby but the springs are mint.
A few other bits and pieces too you’d probably rather have for £10 than me throw them away.
 
Post details of the M please.
 
It’s a1998 M Roadster in Estoril with a blue black interior. It’s done 115k miles and had more than 10 owners. I’ve had it 9 years and it’s had a service and oil change every year. All receipts available and I’ve spent £10,300 (at least) getting it just right. All new discs and KW suspension.
Hard top included with short tonneau and draft screen thing. Car has working air con. cruise control, headlight washer, Bluetooth phone and music. Drivers bolster done last year. Happy to respond to any individual queries if anyone is interested. Be quick though because I’m trading it in for peanuts (and a Boxster) early next week.
 

Attachments

  • 2BA5A8B0-8B1D-430C-8DE2-36D7D851DF57.webp
    2BA5A8B0-8B1D-430C-8DE2-36D7D851DF57.webp
    91 KB · Views: 412
  • 6D10D4CC-9A8A-4BD4-9F49-D887DCFE43F1.webp
    6D10D4CC-9A8A-4BD4-9F49-D887DCFE43F1.webp
    124.2 KB · Views: 421
  • 806D9E41-2431-4C9B-9BAE-AE82047E9A73.webp
    806D9E41-2431-4C9B-9BAE-AE82047E9A73.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 418
  • B939A0FF-904B-4125-A35E-5AE227D5A895.webp
    B939A0FF-904B-4125-A35E-5AE227D5A895.webp
    125.8 KB · Views: 423
  • CCCA702C-945E-4432-854B-1630AEFB5FEE.webp
    CCCA702C-945E-4432-854B-1630AEFB5FEE.webp
    107.8 KB · Views: 395
  • 120FA7BA-C025-4B6D-A0E9-C41A699F6886.webp
    120FA7BA-C025-4B6D-A0E9-C41A699F6886.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 5C63B834-E97D-4009-A6B9-90C225048A6D.webp
    5C63B834-E97D-4009-A6B9-90C225048A6D.webp
    109.9 KB · Views: 395
  • 81FD6C25-5EBE-4607-85B1-A81CF87CEDE7.webp
    81FD6C25-5EBE-4607-85B1-A81CF87CEDE7.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 402
You’ve seen the YouTube videos. Well this is your chance to own cheapest roadworthy Z3 M Roadster in the UK.
 
Back
Top