• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Various M44 bits SOLD

GeoffZ

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Points
43
Model of Z
M44
I have various M44 bits and bobs for sale, preferably as a job lot. The pictures I think are self explanatory. Everything is in either New or as new condition. Some parts were bought but never fitted such as the set of plugs and the Crankcase Breather Valve. Airbag reset tool never used. Oil filter tool used once. Top strut brace was on my car for about a year before selling the car.

This will suit a new owner of a 1.9 M44 140 bhp Z3.

Job Lot £150 plus postage. I am located near Rye East Sussex if would like to collect.

I don't really want to split the items though I appreciate the Bentley Manual will be sought after.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0549.webp
    IMG_0549.webp
    135.4 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_0550.webp
    IMG_0550.webp
    62 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0552.webp
    IMG_0552.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0554.webp
    IMG_0554.webp
    77.1 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_0553.webp
    IMG_0553.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0555 2.webp
    IMG_0555 2.webp
    300.7 KB · Views: 403
Back
Top