• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Various little bits

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
20170803_190042.webp
20170803_190014.webp
20170803_185917.webp
20170803_190107.webp
20170803_190151.webp
20170803_190432.webp
20170803_201438.webp


All for sale. Just make me a decent offer.
Steering wheel / airbag / slipring can be sold as one or as 3 desperate bits.
 
Well graunchy, grindy or springy then? Basically my clock spring (This is what I've been led to believe it is called, picture no.3) makes a nasty noise when steering and I'm looking for a replacement.
 
Well graunchy, grindy or springy then? Basically my clock spring (This is what I've been led to believe it is called, picture no.3) makes a nasty noise when steering and I'm looking for a replacement.
Ah right I'm pretty sure it didn't make a noise, worth a try?
£20 and I can post it today if you like?
 
Back
Top