- Joined
- Dec 5, 2011
- Points
- 190
As title, got a question from a member so thought I'd list what I currently have in stock!
All were working when removed from eh car. can check each one prior to posting, surprisingly heavy so postage will be at cost (ie. what I have to pay royal mail), TBC.
PURE DAB Highway H2400i - £30
Kenwood KDC-241 - £20
Panasonic CQ-C1103NW - £20
JVC KD-PDR31 - £20
BMW Z3 convertor cable included.
All were working when removed from eh car. can check each one prior to posting, surprisingly heavy so postage will be at cost (ie. what I have to pay royal mail), TBC.
PURE DAB Highway H2400i - £30
Kenwood KDC-241 - £20
Panasonic CQ-C1103NW - £20
JVC KD-PDR31 - £20
BMW Z3 convertor cable included.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.