• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Various 1.9 front bumpers FREE to collector Atlanta blue, Montreal blue and a green

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
Free to collector, all a bit rough

bare bumpers (with slam panel)

collection only from Woking, Surrey

got Atalanta blue, Montreal blue and an early green (I’ve forgotten the shade)

will be scrapped if no one wants them ASAP

feel free to share


DF5BCCC7-F19E-4414-A11F-CB1D7D380ADE.webp
598A8210-5734-4C27-8241-4C45ADFFA9D7.webp
 
Is the Montreal blue one a facelift? If so can I come and grab it?
Thanks
Steve
 
Sorry Andy just spotted 1.9 in the title, I need one for a widebody, thanks anyway
 
Sorry Andy just spotted 1.9 in the title, I need one for a widebody, thanks anyway
They are only wider at the back, due to the flared wheel arches. The whole car isn't any wider.
 
Back
Top