• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale V-Fest Tickets x2 for August 20th (Sunday)

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
I stupidly bought these tickets without realising Zedfest was on the same weekend. Tickets are for sale for what they cost me. £200

If they don't sell I will be at a concert :D
 
This doesn't seem like a good sales strategy @Lee. Are you sure you don't want to go to the festival =))
 
If they dont sell in the next few days I'm going to the concert :D
 
If they dont sell in the next few days I'm going to the concert :D
Get Sam to put them on Facebook mate. Me and Jue can share it and get it moving a bit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Back
Top