• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Trim clips and Screws

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
205
Location
Killin
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Halfway through treating my sills and this was exactly what I needed, thanks!:thumbsup:
 
I also use seller byronix. Although there are several sellers that probably all use the same Chinese source.

The quality from the better sellers is generally okay. But the issue is identifying if the part is actually a suitable replacement for the BMW original.

The fir tree button clips are a good example. They have important dimensions as regards the width of the button, depth of the stem and width of the stem.

But I’d always say start by asking a BMW dealer for a price as they are more often than not a similar price and sometimes less. And you know it’s going to fit.
 
I also use seller byronix. Although there are several sellers that probably all use the same Chinese source.

The quality from the better sellers is generally okay. But the issue is identifying if the part is actually a suitable replacement for the BMW original.

The fir tree button clips are a good example. They have important dimensions as regards the width of the button, depth of the stem and width of the stem.

But I’d always say start by asking a BMW dealer for a price as they are more often than not a similar price and sometimes less. And you know it’s going to fit.

Good advice :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top