Translations - and how they become confusing....

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
I bought a new UK road map book tonight the one in Zippy was 2005 so I thought about time for an upgrade (I don't really like sat navs) Anyway it came a free torch (which I wasn’t really bothered about because I thought it’s not going to be up to much this being free).

It’s a “Hand pressing flash light that you simply shake to recharge”… slightly wrong there but the benefits are also listed below, as per the box and are typed exactly as they are on the box.

1. This product is a new science and technology product and made with high and new science and technology. It can illuminate only placing it in rhythm.
2. No need any power no environmental pollution low noise and health. Comparing with common torch it can be several times on lit.
3. Con stantly using this health torch . it can benefit to your palm, arm and shoulder stretching and blood circulation so as to let your hands relax and brain clever hand and brain coor dinate and promote your brain memory and health composition.
Methinks the translation has gone a little awry…..

Jamezee

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 sport, Z4 Coupe 3.0Si, E38 728i Oxford green and beige interior
Sounds like a lot of palm shaking to me! How can you read a map with the light flashing all over the show ;)

Z

zedonist

If the health benefits are to be believed, it may explain why men are stronger and more intelligent, due to other hand shaking activities :p

r37

Dedicated Member

not just men, women are pretty apt at it too.