• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale TPI 12mm spacers set with extended bolts

DaveP

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Points
128
Location
Reading
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Kobra rebody (see pic)
hi there,

I bought these spacers with a view to using them on my car but didn’t need them. They are second user and there are a couple of marks on them. The bolts are dirty as the original owner trial on his M5 but decided against using them. There is a locking key included.

This is a set of four and open to a very reasonable offer I paid just under £70 plus postage so a similar offer just breaks me even. A new pair on an auction site is £80 so these are a bargain.

If no interest on here (thought I’d offer to a member first) I shall bother with fleaBay.

Thanks

Dave
 

Attachments

  • BBDF8481-DA60-474A-9FD3-C92F5070DEEA.webp
    BBDF8481-DA60-474A-9FD3-C92F5070DEEA.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 8A7411BD-C8B0-49B9-A1E5-A9EEABB5F504.webp
    8A7411BD-C8B0-49B9-A1E5-A9EEABB5F504.webp
    89.4 KB · Views: 93
  • DC253068-77A1-400A-B487-B5F159DF63A4.webp
    DC253068-77A1-400A-B487-B5F159DF63A4.webp
    107 KB · Views: 87
  • B801F311-BC67-4647-BEDE-E7F9E5B83FA3.webp
    B801F311-BC67-4647-BEDE-E7F9E5B83FA3.webp
    91.1 KB · Views: 87
  • CA56FC76-CC50-4B05-A965-EC4DC50C17FC.webp
    CA56FC76-CC50-4B05-A965-EC4DC50C17FC.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top