hi there,
I bought these spacers with a view to using them on my car but didn’t need them. They are second user and there are a couple of marks on them. The bolts are dirty as the original owner trial on his M5 but decided against using them. There is a locking key included.
This is a set of four and open to a very reasonable offer I paid just under £70 plus postage so a similar offer just breaks me even. A new pair on an auction site is £80 so these are a bargain.
If no interest on here (thought I’d offer to a member first) I shall bother with fleaBay.
Thanks
Dave
I bought these spacers with a view to using them on my car but didn’t need them. They are second user and there are a couple of marks on them. The bolts are dirty as the original owner trial on his M5 but decided against using them. There is a locking key included.
This is a set of four and open to a very reasonable offer I paid just under £70 plus postage so a similar offer just breaks me even. A new pair on an auction site is £80 so these are a bargain.
If no interest on here (thought I’d offer to a member first) I shall bother with fleaBay.
Thanks
Dave
Attachments
-
BBDF8481-DA60-474A-9FD3-C92F5070DEEA.webp56.3 KB · Views: 85 -
8A7411BD-C8B0-49B9-A1E5-A9EEABB5F504.webp89.4 KB · Views: 93 -
DC253068-77A1-400A-B487-B5F159DF63A4.webp107 KB · Views: 87 -
B801F311-BC67-4647-BEDE-E7F9E5B83FA3.webp91.1 KB · Views: 87 -
CA56FC76-CC50-4B05-A965-EC4DC50C17FC.webp164.4 KB · Views: 82
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.