• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Tow Hitch

GeoffZ

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Points
43
Model of Z
M44
I know, rare as hens teeth but, if anyone knows of one that might be for sale or where I can buy one, even new, please let me know?

Thank you all :)
 
Is it the screw in tow eye your looking for Geoff or a tow bar?
 
BMW don't reccomend towing with the Z4 so towbar manufacturers do not seem to make aftermarket towbars for the Z4.
Be aware if you find a custom made towbar and use it, it may well invalidate your insurance in the event of an incident.
 
Sorry should have said Z3 not Z4. I would tell my insurers who, being NFU, have always been understanding and accommodating. No not the eye but a tow hitch for a trailer. I have seen them in the past and I know (think) they are limited to 500 kilos towing capacity but, the Z3 is my only transport these days and I need the practicability a small trailer would give me from time to time. Otherwise, the Z has to go and be replaced which I dont want to do. I sold my immaculate low mileage E36 318 ti to pay off my divorce legal bill!!! The value of the Z3 wouldn't have covered it so the sacrificial choice was made for me.
 
@Jjim, did you sell your one mate?

Tony.
 
Great trailer for a Z3........

BB8CFCF4-956E-45EE-A9B1-E05D8021572E.webp
 
Perfect - thank you for the recommendation and will give them a shout.
 
Back
Top