Total newbee

Mikerf

Hi all.

Looking to become a Z3 owner sometime soon. I'm needing a new car for swmbo and after she became very enamoured with the Z3 having seen a couple at a recent classic car show, that's the route we're going down. I'm going to look at a 2000 plate 1.9 (don't want anything bigger, she'd kill herself on the first bend) and if it's as good as it looks, will probably go for it. Done all the due diligence and watched youtube vids galore so hopefully know what to look for and I do know my way around cars a bit but any advice would be appreciated.

At the abovementioned car show, I took along my 1958 Peerless GT which I restored from the ground up.
Glenisla 1.jpg

Now it's time to add a modern classic to the classic classic.

ExMX5owner

Staff member
Global Moderator
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
99 2.0
Gidday from down under.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive

colb

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 M43 1.8 (1999) and Z4 E85 2.5 (2003)
Welcome to the Forum, all you will ever need to know can be found on here.
As we are Worldwide its a good idea to update your User details to show your location and exact model of your car so these details appear to the left of your posts when viewed on a Computer or a Signature that will show at the end of your posts. It assists us in answering questions and saves you typing them in each time you post a thread.
Looks like you know what to look for to get a decent Z, good luck with your search.

Mikerf

Hi and thanks for that. I'll certainly do all that if and when I get my hands on a suitable one.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi Mike and :welcome: to the forum from me too in Stafford. Good luck with your search..

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
:welcome: And goodbye. ;)