Topaz bonnet, looks like it was sprayed in the dark! However pretty solid and has the Gill attached. No bonnet catches on it. Collect from Hertfordshire only. Has to go, getting nagged. £50.0 ono. Cheers
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Dose this bonnet have any rust in it as I’m in need of one. I’m pretty certain all the Z3 bonnets are the same weather 1.9 or 2.8Topaz bonnet, looks like it was sprayed in the dark! However pretty solid and has the Gill attached. No bonnet catches on it. Collect from Hertfordshire only. Has to go, getting nagged. £50.0 ono. Cheers
Do you think it will clean back to good mental if so I’d have it. Not worried about paint or stone chips.Hi, not rust free, some on the wheel arch edges. However as I mentioned the paint is poor so it would need a full rub back and respray