• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Topaz bonnet for sale now scrapped jan 2021

MartinN

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Points
97
Location
Stevenage
Model of Z
2.0Ltr Roadster
Topaz bonnet, looks like it was sprayed in the dark! However pretty solid and has the Gill attached. No bonnet catches on it. Collect from Hertfordshire only. Has to go, getting nagged. £50.0 ono. Cheers
 

Attachments

  • 20201112_091615.webp
    20201112_091615.webp
    73.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 20201112_091622.webp
    20201112_091622.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 20201112_091632.webp
    20201112_091632.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 200
Topaz bonnet, looks like it was sprayed in the dark! However pretty solid and has the Gill attached. No bonnet catches on it. Collect from Hertfordshire only. Has to go, getting nagged. £50.0 ono. Cheers
Dose this bonnet have any rust in it as I’m in need of one. I’m pretty certain all the Z3 bonnets are the same weather 1.9 or 2.8
 
Hi, not rust free, some on the wheel arch edges. However as I mentioned the paint is poor so it would need a full rub back and respray
 
Hi, not rust free, some on the wheel arch edges. However as I mentioned the paint is poor so it would need a full rub back and respray
Do you think it will clean back to good mental if so I’d have it. Not worried about paint or stone chips.
 
Yeah, pretty sure its solid enough to rub back. I could send you a few pictures if you want. Have to be tomorrow tho
 
Back
Top