• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Topaz blue Z3 body panels. Exceptional condition!

Pond

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Points
144
Location
Spaldingski, Lincs
Model of Z
3 litre Z3 pretending to be Italian exotica. Two previous E89 Z4s.
I now have most of my body panels for sale from my Topaz 2001 facelift 3 litre Z3.

I have all four wings, outer sills and rear bootlid. I have cleaned them up and they are ALL in exceptional condition (never mind being nearly 23 years old). There is no rust, or rot on any of them, apart from a very small amount of surface rust to the inside fixing edge of one rear wing as shown in the picture. This is superficial and could easily be treated and dealt with; it's also not visible when fitted. I do have an unmarked fuel filler cap but I need one, so could possibly look at exchanging (as I don't need a great quality one).

There are NO DENTS on any of the panels. There are a few paint chips and very light scratches (the worst by far is the bootlid scratch). I have photographed all imperfections in the paint as best I can.

I have looked on eBay and my panels are in a different league to anything offered on there!

I am asking for offers, as don't know what they are worth. I do know that you will struggle to find better ones, though! They are in Spalding, Lincs and are collection only as I don't have anything to package them with and I would worry about damage in transit.

I also have a facelift centre console which includes a computer and blue gear and handbrake gaitors. I have both rear light units (facelift with clear indicator lenses) aswell. One has a small hairline crack in the outer lens I will have both seats available soon as per picture along with the bonnet and bumpers. The bonnet has quite a few scratches but is rot and dent free. IMG_9103.JPGIMG_9105.JPGIMG_9103.JPGIMG_9105.JPGIMG_9106.JPGIMG_9107.JPGIMG_9108.JPGIMG_9110.JPGIMG_9111.JPGIMG_9112.JPGIMG_9113.JPGIMG_9115.JPGIMG_9103.JPGIMG_9105.JPGIMG_9106.JPGIMG_9107.JPGIMG_9108.JPGIMG_9110.JPGIMG_9111.JPGIMG_9112.JPGIMG_9113.JPGIMG_9115.JPG
 
Last edited:
More pics..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9116.webp
    IMG_9116.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_9117.webp
    IMG_9117.webp
    86.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_9118.webp
    IMG_9118.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_9119.webp
    IMG_9119.webp
    96.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9120.webp
    IMG_9120.webp
    95 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9121.webp
    IMG_9121.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_9122.webp
    IMG_9122.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_9123.webp
    IMG_9123.webp
    106.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_9124.webp
    IMG_9124.webp
    86.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_9125.webp
    IMG_9125.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_9127.webp
    IMG_9127.webp
    85.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_9128.webp
    IMG_9128.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_9129.webp
    IMG_9129.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 131
Pics of bootlid and console
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9083.webp
    IMG_9083.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_9085.webp
    IMG_9085.webp
    85.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_9086.webp
    IMG_9086.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9091.webp
    IMG_9091.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_9097.webp
    IMG_9097.webp
    97.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_9099.webp
    IMG_9099.webp
    131.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_9101.webp
    IMG_9101.webp
    151.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_9100.webp
    IMG_9100.webp
    96.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_9098.webp
    IMG_9098.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 141
PM sent.
 
Both rear wings, sills, and bootlid are provisionally SOLD.

I will start another for sale thread as have other bits coming off the car almost every day now!
 
Update:
Both sills SOLD.
Both rear wings SOLD
Bootlid SOLD

Bonnet and O/S front wing provisionally sold.

Only N/S front wing remaining. £90 collected.
 
Back
Top