• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Topaz blue Z3 body panels. Exceptional condition!

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
I now have most of my body panels for sale from my Topaz 2001 facelift 3 litre Z3.

I have all four wings, outer sills and rear bootlid. I have cleaned them up and they are ALL in exceptional condition (never mind being nearly 23 years old). There is no rust, or rot on any of them, apart from a very small amount of surface rust to the inside fixing edge of one rear wing as shown in the picture. This is superficial and could easily be treated and dealt with; it's also not visible when fitted. I do have an unmarked fuel filler cap but I need one, so could possibly look at exchanging (as I don't need a great quality one).

There are NO DENTS on any of the panels. There are a few paint chips and very light scratches (the worst by far is the bootlid scratch). I have photographed all imperfections in the paint as best I can.

I have looked on eBay and my panels are in a different league to anything offered on there!

I am asking for offers, as don't know what they are worth. I do know that you will struggle to find better ones, though! They are in Spalding, Lincs and are collection only as I don't have anything to package them with and I would worry about damage in transit.

I also have a facelift centre console which includes a computer and blue gear and handbrake gaitors. I have both rear light units (facelift with clear indicator lenses) aswell. One has a small hairline crack in the outer lens I will have both seats available soon as per picture along with the bonnet and bumpers. The bonnet has quite a few scratches but is rot and dent free.IMG_9103.JPGIMG_9105.JPGIMG_9103.JPGIMG_9105.JPGIMG_9106.JPGIMG_9107.JPGIMG_9108.JPGIMG_9110.JPGIMG_9111.JPGIMG_9112.JPGIMG_9113.JPGIMG_9115.JPGIMG_9103.JPGIMG_9105.JPGIMG_9106.JPGIMG_9107.JPGIMG_9108.JPGIMG_9110.JPGIMG_9111.JPGIMG_9112.JPGIMG_9113.JPGIMG_9115.JPG

Last edited:

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
More pics..

Attachments

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
Pics of bootlid and console

Attachments

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
PM sent.

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
Both rear wings, sills, and bootlid are provisionally SOLD.

I will start another for sale thread as have other bits coming off the car almost every day now!

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
Update:
Both sills SOLD.
Both rear wings SOLD
Bootlid SOLD

Bonnet and O/S front wing provisionally sold.

Only N/S front wing remaining. £90 collected.