Top down zedding Today

mid life crisis

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Only went out to the garage to see if the Zed would start after its "salty roads" lay up,Fired first turn of the key so i thought i`d treat it to a tankful & the next thing you know we`re blasting round the Cotswolds with the roof down, 120 miles later the Zed`s back in the garage..strange how easily i can give into temptation when the suns out :coolsteer)

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
You lucky sods. Ours hasnt been out since we went on Jims run around Wales. :-q :-q :-q
bill

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Hi Pete & Ann
Good to hear that you had the wind in your hair today, unfortunately Sandy & I were busy, so no zedding today for us. :(

Car looks lovely and shiney :-bd

By the way, Pete, Is that a periscope I can see on the roof of your garage :-\

Tricky

Model of Z
Z1, Z4C
mid life crisis said:
Only went out to the garage to see if the Zed would start after its "salty roads" lay up,Fired first turn of the key so i thought i`d treat it to a tankful & the next thing you know we`re blasting round the Cotswolds with the roof down, 120 miles later the Zed`s back in the garage..strange how easily i can give into temptation when the suns out :coolsteer)
Nice work , and snap - except that the roads around Melton Mowbray were my choice of playground :coolsteer)

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Tricky said:
Nice work , and snap - except that the roads around Melton Mowbray were my choice of playground :coolsteer)
It's still there then, where I'm from originally ;)

They spoiled the a607 Grantham to Melton run up the hill between Denton and croxton with that speed limit.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
MAURICE THE MARTIAN said:
billz said:
You lucky sods. Ours hasnt been out since we went on Jims run around Wales. :-q :-q :-q
bill
Why not, Have you broke it :-?
:ymalien:
No Mozza have been doing 7 days a week. Got 2 hols to pay for :)
bill

Tricky

Model of Z
Z1, Z4C
board said:
They spoiled the a607 Grantham to Melton run up the hill between Denton and croxton with that speed limit.
They certainly did - just have to take the long way round now and use the B1176 :D :D :coolsteer)

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Haha, indeed :) there are quite a few good roads in the area

r37

Dedicated Member
the melton mowbray >> loughborough route was a good one, first road i drive through in my Z after picking it up. Shame it tipped it down.

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
yeah that's a good run with some nice twisties. Some spots i really like along that bit

Tricky

Model of Z
Z1, Z4C
r37 said:
the melton mowbray >> loughborough route was a good one, first road i drive through in my Z after picking it up. Shame it tipped it down.
board said:
yeah that's a good run with some nice twisties. Some spots i really like along that bit
Yep, the A6006 is a great road. I'm hoping to run a cruise in the near future that will take in some of these roads... :coolsteer)

Muppet

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Sdrive 2.0
very shiney Pete B-)