• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Tiny-ADS cable

ruan

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
Apr 26, 2024
Points
39
Location
Berkshire
Model of Z
3
I am looking for a 20 pin ODB1 to 9pin RS232 with the Tiny-ADS circuit for my 1997 Z3.
I am aware of the build your own option, I was just hoping to get one pre-made.
 
I'm sure I have one somewhere in my garage than has had very little use. I couldn't get on with INPA so I invested in a Foxwell NT520Pro with BMW software.

I'm currently working away from home until next Friday night ( 05/07/24). I'll have a look to see if I can find it.
 
Last edited:
Have a look on Ali Express. There used to be an expensive option on there.
 
Back
Top