Status
Not open for further replies.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Bl--dy hell Simon it wasnt that long ago you bought it. Excellent looking car. Good luck with the sale.
bill

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
That's not a lot of money for an awful lot of car! Only thing that would put me off as a buyer is the non airbag steering wheel b-(

Having just made the move Simon, I can highly recommend the Z4 :x

si-forks

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Great looking Z good luck with the sale would buy it tomorrow if i had the cash :grin:

Si-forks on tapatalk

simonbud100

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
Truth is that I wanted a 3.0 Z4, then this car came up for sale and I couldn't resist. In the time that I have had it has been faultless, the handling is superb, the ride is "firm" and the engine sweet as a nut. It has just had a service with top quality fully synthetic oils.

I have done a few things to it including chnging the wishbones and fitting polybushes, changed the stereo and speakers and changed the HID lights for the RHD version! I have the origianl wheel with air bag ready to re fit, but the feel of the MOMO is superb.

The mods are fantastic and the car attracts many admiring glances, but truth be told I think I am more of a "bog standard" sort of guy, so I have began looking for an unmodified 3.0 Z4 (just like you Gary :-bd )

If I was not 100% confident with this car then I would not advertise it here, I would trade it, but it's way too good for that.

I have advertised it at the top end of what I believe it's worth to Joe Public (as I said its speculative at this stage) but would knock a few hundred quid off in order for a fellow forum member to get it.

Cheers

Simon

r37

Dedicated Member
i'd say it was easily worth that. When i was looking for my 2.8 in august/september i saw the 3.0i sport selling for 6k+ and they were bog standard. I dont think you'll get the full cost of the mods back but at the price your asking i'd say its a steal.

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Lovely zed.. I would snap it up if I was in the market.. ;)

simonbud100

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
^^ Cheers, it must be the wheels!!!

I'm still tempted by an //M, but a Z4 is just more sensible for me :-?

simonbud100

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
Gaz,

Must be a 3.0, preferably manual in any colour apart from silver (my last 5 cars have all been silver so time for a change!)

There are a few nice examples coming up for sale at the moment.

How are you enjoying your Z4?

simonbud100

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
Hi Brian,

I wish!!! My budget is a little more limited, unfortunately :(

How is life with the Alpina, it looks fantastic.

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
It is a thrilling ride Simon. :D

Are you able to go to the Swansea show now on the 7th May. ?

Brian

simonbud100

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0
Hopefully be there, but we will be very busy in work around this time, so can't commit for sure just yet.

Even if I can't enter my Zed, I will definately pop by to say hello (and have a drool over the Alpina!)

Cheers

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.