Write Up The Euro 2016 Cruise to meet the Dutch zed forum!

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Did someone take Zorgee bear?

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Today's update of happenings!
Limborit was superb, Roger @DutchScorpion organised it really well. They all made us so welcome and after recent events at home who knew how we'd be received. No one was interested in any of that, it was all about the day......how refreshing!
A few pics.
Nice touch at breakfast!
20160626_080412.jpg

The meeting point.
20160626_090037.jpg

20160626_090149.jpg

20160626_090216.jpg

20160626_090932.jpg

20160626_100508.jpg

And I got to meet @hard top. Top bloke and an honour to meet you mate! Really enjoyed our chat for half an hour. :thumbsup:
20160626_091044.jpg

So a cracking day had by all and here's looking forward to Spa tomorrow!

Shortie_gal

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Z3 2.2i Sport
Paul has zorgeebear but hes at home. There wasnt space for him im afraid :)

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
A great day, so a huge :thankyou:to @DutchScorpion for a well organised cruise. It was good to meet old friends and enjoyed chatting with @hard top again. Never seen so many Zeds in one place before, absolutely brilliant. My photos are still in the camera so will post them when we get home. Looking forward to Spa tomorrow, can't wait.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
No i didnt know whos it was or if they spoke english lol
The Dutch study English in school so although they may not remember some terms they all are able to carry on a conversation. That was to show their gratitude for being freed in WWII.
And that certainly wouldn't have stopped @ BMBabe for even one second!! JIM

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Looks like everyone is enjoying them selves. Wish I could have made it.

Shortie_gal

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Z3 2.2i Sport
The Dutch study English in school so although they may not remember some terms they all are able to carry on a conversation. That was to show their gratitude for being freed in WWII.
And that certainly wouldn't have stopped @ BMBabe for even one second!! JIM
Im not bmbabe though and i wouldnt jump in someone elses car. Sorry just not my thing

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Great cruise Roger @DutchScorpion :thumbsup:
Sorry we could not stay for dinner but my buddy Rob had used up all his brownie points with the wife coming on this trip with me.
Great to see old faces again @Mint, @Mrs Mint, @pgunter, @mwpe, met them all on the NF run last year, just to mention a few, and lots of new ones, @Grumpy, @jue1, @Lee, @Shortie_gal, @miller1098 and his better half, Lees dad, (can't think of his forum name at the moment @Oldguysrule?) @MAURICE THE MARTIAN, @Zeti, @billz, @Ludger Kieven from the German crew, the list goes on...
Grand day out had by all.

Steve Woodcock

Nice to meet some of you guys yesterday! Made very welcome Ryan and myself enjoyed the day! awesome, thanks again and to the ones travelling on have a safe trip hope o see you all next year

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
and great to meet the leg end HT. Even tho he turned up in a mazda,
That thing killed us at the end of the day Mozz, that is defo not a car to tour in. My mate Rob did not really fit in it and he did in my Z3, I was squirming around in my seat halfway through the cruise.
We left at 6 in the morning and got home about 10 in the evening, absolutely knackered....