THE ANSWER..SHORTEST TIME BETWEEN ANY TWO OCCURRANCES

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Is that you live @FRANKIE?
I had just gotten home from work and I couldn't get the computer to turn on. So I had to fool with if for a while, make a few calls and end up fixing it myself.
Then make a short video with the answer, download it to utube then post it. Didn't even get time to change clothes from work. You'll think of this the next time you're at a light.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Nice one Frankie, also it's very nice to put a face to the name.:)

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
Frankie does not work in the UK, Italy Yes, France perhaps, Spain Perhaps, We don't seem to be a horn blowing nation like some other countries, Drive through many countries in the continent and its a cacophony of car horns, but driving in the UK we very seldomly hear a car horn (or am I deaf?), even around the cities.

Rev

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Good job Frankie, but I always thought it was the time between being handed a bill by a garage and me saying "Oh My God!"

:)

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Frankie does not work in the UK, Italy Yes, France perhaps, Spain Perhaps, We don't seem to be a horn blowing nation like some other countries, Drive through many countries in the continent and its a cacophony of car horns, but driving in the UK we very seldomly hear a car horn (or am I deaf?), even around the cities.
No car horns in the UK and you're much better for it. In the big cities in the east here. everyone is in such a rush, always, all the time. People who live in the south or out west can't believe what a zoo it is here. They tell us that the pace of life is much slower where they're from and people are friendlier. I have seen this for myself. Once, while out in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming, I pulled off to the side of the road to look at some pronghorn antelope which I had never seen before:

In the space of 20 minutes, 4 cars went by, and each one of them stopped to ask if I was alright. Out in Wyoming, stopping for someone, especially in the winter, could mean a matter of life or death to the stopped car's occupant. In the big city, it could mean the same thing, but in a worse sense. People drive like such animals in the big cities like NYC or Philly. And Jersey, in general, is one of the worst, especially up north. And the 12 lane Jersey turnpike, Oh MY God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its no wonder that not many of you thought this wasn't very amusing. Its a slightly different culture. I was thinking of this at work today, about the things that we think are funny, and I thought of the Benny Hill show. Everyone here loved it~!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait, like everyone else to go home and watch it, and we all would talk about it the next day. Yet there was 10 or 15% of it that we didn't understand. It was material that was humorous to those in the UK but had no meaning to us here. By the way, on one occasion, he was dressed up as a Canadian Mountie tied up in a chair next to a beautiful woman who also was tied up in a chair. She was wearing something low cut and the ropes tying her up ended up in a knot in front of her breasts. Trying to untie her, he would swing his head in front of her, and with his teeth, try to untie the knot on her chest, His hat blocked your vision of him doing this but his head kept moving back and forth supposedly pulling at the knot. He would swing his head away from her as if he had released the knot, but as he turned toward the camera, one could see that the knot was still intact and he had her bra hanging from his teeth and of course he had that 'this is unbelievable' look on his face. What a genius.

roadvoyager1

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8ltr
We spent three and a half years travelling, in our motorhome, around the States (mainly out west) and Canada . A truly great experience where we meet a lot of really nice people and made a lot of friend. Like Frankie comments we find different things funny and it's a different culture - sometimes leading to a load of laughs when in all innocence we use a common "English" term and the "American" translation is some what less innocent, Two countries divided by a common language!
Frankie must have stopped on a main highway in Wyoming - 4 cars in 20 minutes - must have been rush hour.
How about driving a Z3 the length of the Pacific Highway in CA, seems like a dream; any of our US friend done it?

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
We spent three and a half years travelling, in our motorhome, around the States (mainly out west) and Canada . A truly great experience where we meet a lot of really nice people and made a lot of friend. Like Frankie comments we find different things funny and it's a different culture - sometimes leading to a load of laughs when in all innocence we use a common "English" term and the "American" translation is some what less innocent, Two countries divided by a common language!
Frankie must have stopped on a main highway in Wyoming - 4 cars in 20 minutes - must have been rush hour.
How about driving a Z3 the length of the Pacific Highway in CA, seems like a dream; any of our US friend done it?
Love to try it. Frankie