Thanks to z3cade (Liam)

B

badman gee

Myself and Liam spent the weekend removing my sills.

The sills and side panels were in very good condition.

They have been treated with Hammerite.

The wheel arches have been painted with waxoyl underbody treatment.

Well pleased, and a big job out of the way (well worth it)

Many thanks Liam.

Mark :D

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Liam just offered to do mine. 8-} and what are you doing next Mark :-\

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
No worries Mark, glad your happy with it ;)

I'm still laughing when we went and filled them both up at the shell garage, two pristine Ms pulling up then two blokes getting out in our grot paint covered clothes looking like tramps =))

B

badman gee

z3cade said:

I'm still laughing when we went and filled them both up at the shell garage, two pristine Ms pulling up then two blokes getting out in our grot paint covered clothes looking like tramps =))
I was laughing too mate.

Loved this weekend mate, loved it. (and the salad sandwiches)

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

:D

DangerousDave

Dedicated Member
I was recommended to get my sills sand-blasted, but the blasters said that they would be distorted by the process. So, I've had them chemically stripped and plated. The guy said that it took two dips to neutralise the corrosion :-o .

They are off getting some shiny paint now (along with the boot, front bumper, r/h/r wing, and the two indicator panels). I'm looking forward to playing with my meccano set when I get it all back :coolsteer) .

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
z3cade said:

Whoa!!! Hope you had plastic on the seats Guys, Most unlike you both to jeapordise your interiors :-ss
Wondered where you both had been, it's been quiet on here the last few days. :ymdevil:
If you guys are available in the warmer weather, I'd like to have a go at mine :)

Liam do you want to join Zedster4 in finding Rolling Road guy next Sunday? :coolsteer)

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
EnthuZiaZT said:
z3cade said:

Whoa!!! Hope you had plastic on the seats Guys, Most unlike you both to jeapordise your interiors :-ss
Wondered where you both had been, it's been quiet on here the last few days. :ymdevil:
If you guys are available in the warmer weather, I'd like to have a go at mine :)

Liam do you want to join Zedster4 in finding Rolling Road guy next Sunday? :coolsteer)
Hi guys, yes where we're you thinking of meeting? As its just as easy for me to go straight down the A1

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
z3cade said:
EnthuZiaZT said:
z3cade said:

Hi guys, yes where we're you thinking of meeting? As its just as easy for me to go straight down the A1

How about the Fishing Lodge at Grafham Water, *-:) turn right at the roundabout at Buckden for Grafham Water.

We could meet in the Car Park at the Harbour View Restaurant at West Perry, just opposite the B661 turning for Kimbolton at 8.15am. Will let Barry know as he was asking where to meet :-bd

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Is that the one down the road from littlehey prison? :)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
board said:
Is that the one down the road from littlehey prison? :)
Yes James, it is, are you thinking of becoming a resident in a room with a view :D

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Yes I'll meet up with you guys :ymhug:

What time? We don't need to be their that early do we??