Jason Obee
Dedicated Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2017
- Points
- 25
Tannin Red Z3 Seats
From a 97 year car. I've changed the seats so these are surplus. All the electronic elements worked without fault before I removed them. Slight signs of wear, but not rips, runners are all clean and corrosion free. Looking for £275. Could deliver if you are in the Southeast-for a small fee. I am also happy to pack them securely if you want to arrange a courier.
From a 97 year car. I've changed the seats so these are surplus. All the electronic elements worked without fault before I removed them. Slight signs of wear, but not rips, runners are all clean and corrosion free. Looking for £275. Could deliver if you are in the Southeast-for a small fee. I am also happy to pack them securely if you want to arrange a courier.
Attachments
-
IMG_20180509_170340386.webp95.5 KB · Views: 314 -
IMG_20180509_170333647.webp104.9 KB · Views: 322 -
IMG_20180509_170327314.webp111.7 KB · Views: 317 -
IMG_20180509_170324616.webp87.1 KB · Views: 301 -
IMG_20180509_170324616.webp87.1 KB · Views: 299 -
IMG_20180509_170320547.webp95.7 KB · Views: 319 -
IMG_20180509_170316478.webp93.3 KB · Views: 310 -
IMG_20180509_170311400.webp100.6 KB · Views: 309 -
IMG_20180509_170231181.webp103.4 KB · Views: 299 -
IMG_20180509_170237386.webp192.1 KB · Views: 306 -
IMG_20180509_170240694.webp111.1 KB · Views: 322
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.