• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Sytner BMW High Wycombe Drinks holder Z3

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Points
206
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
Z3
HELLO ZEDDERS

Just spoken to the chaps in parts at my local BMW dealer Sytner High Wycombe and they can can offer me the cup holders all in for £40.63 :D delivery charges may apply!!
They also said they are happy to offer this deal for my fellow forum members :happy:
Just say you heard it from me (Stacey) from ZROADSTER.ORG :thumbsup:
01494 455120

Happy shopping :cool:
Cheers
Stacey
 
HELLO ZEDDERS

Just spoken to the chaps in parts at my local BMW dealer Sytner High Wycombe and they can can offer me the cup holders all in for £40.63 :D delivery charges may apply!!
They also said they are happy to offer this deal for my fellow forum members :happy:
Just say you heard it from me (Stacey) from ZROADSTER.ORG :thumbsup:
01494 455120

Happy shopping :cool:
Cheers
Stacey
Got any pics mate?
 
@Andy McDonnell

IMG_20170602_170747.webp


Or better yet a picture of it in Niall's car (@Nodzed).
20170603_123336.webp

The front cup holder is very good and holds cans well the rear I find a bit pointless unless you're using it whilst the car is stopped.

You have to make slots for it in the centre console to properly install it, I haven't got round to doing this yet as I plan on changing my centre console soon.
 
@Andy McDonnell

View attachment 57501

Or better yet a picture of it in Niall's car (@Nodzed).
View attachment 57502
The front cup holder is very good and holds cans well the rear I find a bit pointless unless you're using it whilst the car is stopped.

You have to make slots for it in the centre console to properly install it, I haven't got round to doing this yet as I plan on changing my centre console soon.
What slots? I didn't have to
 
HELLO ZEDDERS

Just spoken to the chaps in parts at my local BMW dealer Sytner High Wycombe and they can can offer me the cup holders all in for £40.63 :D delivery charges may apply!!
They also said they are happy to offer this deal for my fellow forum members :happy:
Just say you heard it from me (Stacey) from ZROADSTER.ORG :thumbsup:
01494 455120

Happy shopping :cool:
Cheers
Stacey
Thats a great price Stacey :thumbsup:
 
Quite shrewd of BMW, realising we are now all hopelessly addicted to caffeine and manufacturing another run.. I might be tempted if the holder fits an in car kettle or thermos flask...the hipsters can keep their drive through Starbucks.

Great price though Stacey. The custom arm rest add on some have fitted look great if you're going touring.

Screenshot_20170605-142450.webp
 
What slots? I didn't have to

Niall I was able to find these installation instructions online:

(I think the tab at the rear of the cup holder slots into the centre console but you'd have to make a cut for that as well as the speed clip.)

Screenshot_20170605-143022.webp


Screenshot_20170605-142758.webp


Attached is the full pdf if anyone is interested.

Cheers.
 

Attachments

No you don't. If you start cutting the console about you cant ever take the cup holder out. As I said to you yesterday, just cut the tab off the cup holder (its really not needed) then the holder will sit correctly into the console, make a very small pilot hole in the plastic of the console and then screw the holder into with the self tapping screw provided. Then if you need or want to remove the cup holder your console isn't butchered.

EDIT for pics sorry for some reason they have turned around dont know why
20170605_152103.webp
20170605_152125.webp
 
Last edited:
Ah perfect Niall that makes sense. Just didn't make sense initially why I'd cut the tab off, but now it does. I wasn't too keen to cut into the centre console anyway. I didn't know if the screw would tap into the plastic without the speed clip. Cheers.
 
Quite shrewd of BMW, realising we are now all hopelessly addicted to caffeine and manufacturing another run.. I might be tempted if the holder fits an in car kettle or thermos flask...the hipsters can keep their drive through Starbucks.

Great price though Stacey. The custom arm rest add on some have fitted look great if you're going touring.

View attachment 57504
''


Martini anyone?????????

57189-3e06cb28afa113d741e20b8d44219490.jpg
 
HELLO ZEDDERS

Just spoken to the chaps in parts at my local BMW dealer Sytner High Wycombe and they can can offer me the cup holders all in for £40.63 :D delivery charges may apply!!
They also said they are happy to offer this deal for my fellow forum members :happy:
Just say you heard it from me (Stacey) from ZROADSTER.ORG :thumbsup:
01494 455120

Happy shopping :cool:
Cheers
Stacey
Installation charges for me might be a bit much...................Frankie
 
That's a good price. Fitted mine like @Nodzed, cut tab off and use the self tapper to go through the console and it has a small piece of carpet that sits in the recess to cover it up.

Rear cupholder is pretty useless, if I want to hold 2 ups I have one in the front and I slot the other one into the recess at the back and it holds in there fine. Mine has coin holders which again are useless for UK coins as the get jammed.
 
I didn't know if the screw would tap into the plastic without the speed clip.
It will screw into the plastic Faheem but you will never keep it tight, at least mine didn't which is why I used speed clips. Although mine was an arm rest too.

Tony.
 
It will screw into the plastic Faheem but you will never keep it tight, at least mine didn't which is why I used speed clips. Although mine was an arm rest too.

Tony.
As its just a drinks holder I'm confident the screw will suffice, bit different with the pressure of an armrest and yes would agree a better fixing would be necessary with that option fitted.
 
HELLO ZEDDERS

Just spoken to the chaps in parts at my local BMW dealer Sytner High Wycombe and they can can offer me the cup holders all in for £40.63 :D delivery charges may apply!!
They also said they are happy to offer this deal for my fellow forum members :happy:
Just say you heard it from me (Stacey) from ZROADSTER.ORG :thumbsup:
01494 455120

Happy shopping :cool:
Cheers
Stacey

@Wazz72
 
Back
Top