Steve Medlock Zorg Guru (II) British Zeds Joined May 11, 2016 Points 105 Location Tenterden, Kent Model of Z 2.8 Roadster Oct 13, 2017 #1 Any use to anybody? Recently removed so need some sticky of some sort...
Lazzzydog Zorg Guru (III) Supporter British Zeds Joined Oct 9, 2015 Points 148 Model of Z 3.2 Oct 13, 2017 #2 I like bling so I would be happy to give them a new home.
Steve Medlock Zorg Guru (II) British Zeds Joined May 11, 2016 Points 105 Location Tenterden, Kent Model of Z 2.8 Roadster Oct 13, 2017 #3 OK great - if you'd like to pm me your address, I'll get them in the post.
Lazzzydog Zorg Guru (III) Supporter British Zeds Joined Oct 9, 2015 Points 148 Model of Z 3.2 Oct 13, 2017 #4 Will do and I will make a donation to the site if that's ok with you.