• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Surplus parts for postage cost only

I was not sure, as you wanted all the new parts which is not what this was about, as explained in the PM
Sorry you have been upset by this, but I dont need the sort of reply you sent on your PM.

I thought I was trying to be helpful to ALL forum members.

So tell you what....I wont post on here any more, as I do not need this sort of crap.

Many thanks to all those that I have had dealings with, and thank you to all those that have helped me with sorting my Zed.

For those that have already asked about parts please PM your addresses and I will ship parts.
The rest I will bin.
No need to spit your dummy out pal, I've enjoyed your rebuid thread, keep posting :thumbsup:
 
I have a broken boot strut it works just the ball comes out of socket occasionally.
Can I have one of the boot strut please.
 
Hi, I would be interested in a boot strut if they are still available.
 
The two struts are from the bonnet, I will check to see if they are the same as the boot ones


EDIT......
The boot ones are part number
51248399087
They are not the boot one’s are shorter.
 
Its a shame that this guy has taken the trouble to catalogue these items with the pics and details to give them away ,he has done all the hard work he might as well put them on e bay and saved himself the abuse, If your going to be generous enough to give stuff away surely you reserve the right to distribute fairly or not as he wishes
 
Thanks @Mazza for your pm

Tracy.

Hi Tracy
You can get new ones on eBay for £25 a pair, to be honest second hand ones are probably false economy. I got a pair for mine on eBay last year they came from Poland but got here just as quick as normal post.
 
Hi Tracy
You can get new ones on eBay for £25 a pair, to be honest second hand ones are probably false economy. I got a pair for mine on eBay last year they came from Poland but got here just as quick as normal post.

Thanks for that probably won't bother as they work great just one side the ball and socket is broke doesn't really effect the performance .
As they were kindly donated for free I thought I would take up the kind offer but unfortunately they are bonnet struts not boot.
 
Thanks for that probably won't bother as they work great just one side the ball and socket is broke doesn't really effect the performance .
As they were kindly donated for free I thought I would take up the kind offer but unfortunately they are bonnet struts not boot.
I needed just one and got one cheap from Andy(Spurs fan£
 
Are we going to argue over the dislike comment now lol. Don’t you get Grumps going.lol.
 
Back
Top